Resetting Raven Preferences
The following article explains how to trash the Raven preferences file, so Raven will startup with the default settings.
Access the system folder Mac OSX.
In this section, you will learn how to access the hidden system folder where the Raven preferences are stored which is /Users/Name/Library/Application Support/Slate Media Technology/Raven
- To find the User Library, hold down the "Option" modifier while clicking the "Go" tab in finder. This will reveal the User Library.
- Once opened, scroll to Application Support/Slate Media Technology/Raven/
- Quit the RAVEN dashboard.
- If there is a layout issue select the Raven_Layouts document and delete this folder.
- If there is a default gestures or preferences issue highlight the Preferences and defaultGestures files then delete these and
- Restart the RAVEN Dashboard.
Access the system folder Windows 10.
In this section, you will learn how to access the hidden system folder where the Raven preferences are stored which is /Name/Appdata/Roaming/Slate Media Technology/Raven MTi
- To find the User/AppData folder, be sure "Show Hidden Files" is selected in File Explorer Options.
- Once opened, navigate to C: Drive/Users/Roaming/Slate Media Technolgy/RavenMTi
- Select the Raven_Layouts document and delete this folder.
- Open the Raven application, and all the preferences will be reset.