Video instructions can be found here:
The Raven MTZ product comes with the following contents:
- 43" Touch Screen
- USB Cable
- HDMI Cable
- IECP Power Cable
- Revitalizer Spray
- Microfiber Cloth
- 6mm Key (for attaching stand)
- Quickstart guide
- Software Voucher (To redeem software)
SETTING UP YOUR MTZ:
1. Attach the stand to the MTZ. Remove bolts, and place in the middle of the stand. Users can use the secondary cutouts to adjust the angle of the stand. Utilize the hex key until the bolts are snug
2. Take right-angle power cable, and insert in the power port, in the middle of the MTZ.
3. Locate the power switch and turn on. User should notice a green light appear on top of the panel.
NOTE: If the light is red or flashing green, there may be an issue with the connection between the display and the graphics card. Please check your connection.
The button above the Raven, can also be used as a power switch. To adjust brightness/contrast, use the bottom buttons to bring up the display menu and the middle three to navigate through the menu.
4. Connect the HDMI cable into the HDMI port, to connect the MTZ with the computer's graphics card. Then connect the USB cable to the USB port to connect your computer with the touch panel. Both of these ports can be found on the back right of the MTZ.