RAVEN 3.6 Studio One Setup
Setting Up Studio One with V-Control Pro for RAVEN
The following article explains how to set up Studio One for the use with the RAVEN. To learn more about the general aspects of V-Control Pro, check out the Neyrinck Website.
You will be guided through the following steps:
- Configure Mackie Control V-Control Pro
- Configuring TUIO for Studio One
- Importing RAVEN Key Scheme for Batch Commander and Studio One.
Configure Mackie Controllers for 24 Track RAVEN Faders
In this section, you will learn how to configure Mackie Controls in Studio One to connect V-Control Pro and RAVEN.
- Open Studio One Preferences and select "External Devices"
- Click the "Add" button and select Mackie-Control and set the input and output to V-Control Pro.
- Click the "Add" button and select Mackie-Control Extended and set the input and output to V-Control Pro XT2
- Click the "Add" button and select Mackie-Control Extended and set the input and output to V-Control Pro XT3
- Click the "Placement" button and the 3 Mackie Controller devices to the Group 1.
Configure TUIO for Studio One Multi-Touch Functionality
In this section, you will learn how to configure TUIO in Studio One to allow for Multi-Touch gestures and functions in Studio One.
- Open Studio One Preferences and select the "Touch Input" from the General Tab.
- Check the Box for "Enable TUIO Multi-Touch devices"
- Set the UDP Port to 3334
- Set the Number of attached Multi-Touch Devices to the number of Touch Displays in the current setup. For Dual RAVEN set to 2 or for Single RAVEN set to 1.
- Click Apply and configure and open the RAVEN software.
Import the RAVEN KeyScheme for Batch Command functionality.
In this section, you will learn how to import the RAVEN key command for Studio One
- Open Studio One Preferences and select the "Keyboard Shortcuts" from the General Tab.
- Click the "Import" button and select the RAVEN Keyscheme. Download this file from your Slate Account or from the link at the bottom of this article.
Setup Studio One Multi-Touch for MTi1
If using an MTi1, be sure to disable "Enable Mouse" in the Multi-Touch Platform.
If users would like to use Gestures, be sure to import the MTi1 Studio One Gesture Profile. MTi1 users will also need to set Studio One to use TUIO port 3335 as RAVEN will send 3334 to UPDD gestures and UPDD gestures will send the information back to S1 on port 3335.